Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Just When You Think...

You'll get a handle on the 'requests' for Quilts of Valor the Foundation gets some "national" coverage. Well it was a good thought...but the requests have inundated mail boxes from one coast to the next so... back to normal...behind again...I'm thinking I'd better get used to it. If you have any extra quilts floating around you can send them my way. Speaking of quilts...here are the last two I longarmed.



Love this Pattern...

Okay...apparently I'm the only one that uses the Longarm for a "Cutting Table" It's like improvise and adapt. The rolls are easy to handle...the table is 12' long and I don't have to get down on the floor. Which is what I did until I set the roll on the Longarm Table one day so I could vacuum the floor. Duh!!!



Before cutting I draw a straight line...makes it easier to piece batting down the road...when I first started I was given a lot of batting pieces...had to cut everyone of them to get a straight edge to piece together. So I just thought why not start with a straight edge . Silly me!!!




























Got to go...Golf Day...

Quilt till you wilt...we do...

No comments:

Post a Comment