Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

What's Up????????

I'm trying to figure out how I got everything done when I had a full time job. But not wanting to remember back that far I guess I'll just have to make do. So between golf, motorcycle riding, quilt shops, guild meetings, cooking, naps, coffee breaks, walks, QOVF business and more naps I do get some time on the longarm. So here is a photographic journal of the last two weeks. Thanks for following along and when and if you can please make a QOVF donation via the website and designate it for Virginia. To say we appreciate your support would be an understatement.

Here are some of the latest I've gotten finished.















and here are some more grins and giggles





It really is this simple. If this doesn't work you'll need a bigger hammer.






Yep, this is Elaine...

Quilt till you wilt...we do. 






No comments:

Post a Comment