Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lock & Load

So yesterday came and went...and another quilt has bit the dust...so to speak...but it is ready for squaring and binding. Did a little house keeping, straightened up the table, inventoried spare parts, loaded some bobbins and oiled up the hook assembly or as I say locked and loaded for the next quilt. Did a simple 'star n cloud' pattern on a Project Linus Quilt.

I always enjoy doing these.
















If we keep getting spare parts, to steal a line, "We're gonna need a bigger box."



The table was a mess...which happens when you have this much space to pile stuff on...I guess if we did those paper pantographs I'd loose a lot of space...thank goodness for PantoVision. 















Have I mentioned I'm teaching a PantoVision class at Birds of a Feather in February 2014...well not today anyway. I'm not too stoked...people have actually signed up...They put my picture in the "Meet the Teachers" section on virginialongarm.com's web site under Birds of a Feather...thought for certain that would eliminate sign ups.

For those that don't know...I am an early riser...as are the two Corgi's we share space with. So this morning I am joined by the male...Nikee...about 4 he comes up and takes his place on the chair. Normally I feed them around 5. Well as it were I was in the middle of something, around 5, and needed a coffee refill, so down the stairs I go...cup in hand, Nikee in the chair. I get my refill and am headed for the stairs to the Man Cave when I am met with this...and the telepathic message..."You do know what time it is."


Honestly...I don't think he would have let me by...and by the time I turned around the female...Lilee...was at my heels...with pretty much the same message.

Quilt till you Wilt...we do...

No comments:

Post a Comment