Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2013

This and That Friday...

Red Snappers...Our choice for connecting quilt back to leaders. I have read a lot of complaints about being hard to install/connect. We did have some difficulty with the first few. Then we put a longer leader on the front roller. That allows us to lay the leader on the table and provides a solid surface to install the Red Snappers. And somewhat difficult became very easy...and I'm into easy!!!






And Elaine is working on a Swirly Girls Pattern...they will be coming to the Guild soon as guest speakers and she wants to get it done for Sew & Tell. 



I'm here to tell you I love this block...I'm sure it has a name...but I'm just liking it bunches. Well I'm a sucker for R/W/B...but the black makes it really stand out.





This was locked and loaded yesterday...needs binding now...all done. 



This is the pattern I used...hard to see on the quilt via photo...but it is one of my favorite Quilts of Valor patterns. Much easier to see on the screen of the tablet. 

Lower right is the camera strap, not part of quilt part of incompetent photographer. 

Took a few minutes the first time to figure out the path...lots of cross overs, but once that was conquered it has turned out to be a real quick pattern to quilt. 



Got to go...motorcycle ride today...later...Quilt till you wilt...we do...



No comments:

Post a Comment